Trivia Time 3×10 Huaka’ i kula (Field Trip)
In this episode, Steve and Danny go camping with Grace’s Aloha Girls troop. Despite the sweetness of the idea, they end up getting into some trouble. Go figure!
1. Lucy (one of the Aloha Girls) and Steve are kidnapped by a thief, Ron, who is wounded and stranded in the jungle. Why was he there?
A. He was flying over the jungle and had to parachute out of his plane before it crashed.
B. That’s what people in Hawaii do on Saturday night.
C. He was looking for Peyton Manning and figured Danny would know how to find him.
2. What did Ron steal? Hint: It was lost in the jungle when the place crashed, and he needed Steve’s help to find it.
A. A collection of videos from Shark Week. Have you seen Shark Week?
B. Diamonds—worth a couple million dollars, in fact
C. An entire care of MREs (meals, ready to eat), which he had to fight with Steve over because Steve was craving some
How did that get in here?
3. While Steve, Lucy, and Ron were traipsing about the jungle, Danny, Grace, and the rest of the Aloha Girls were locked in a storage shed back at the camp. They didn’t have any food, but Danny was sure that someone smuggled some food in, because one time he went to Boy Scout camp and his friend Ricky Bonaducci smuggled in food. What kind of food?
A. An entire care of MREs (because Ricky was destined to become a SEAL someday)
B. An entire case of pineapples
C. An entire rack of baby back ribs
4. Ron smashed all the cell phones in camp, but one little girl was able to cobble together a phone from pieces that weren’t broken. Danny didn’t understand what she was doing, and neither did I. So what did she do?
A. Whatever she did, I’m sure she learned it from playing Xbox
B. Used the motherboard from one and the battery from another phone
C. Seriously? Can we just go back and look at that one picture instead?
5. Afterwards, Lucy made some plans about what she was going to do when she grew up. What does she want to do?
A. Live in a tree house in the jungle, so she can drop The Claw down on unsuspecting hikers
B. Marry Uncle Steve
C. Come up with something more fun for people in Hawaii to do on Saturday night
1. A. He was flying over the jungle and had to parachute out of his plane before it crashed.
2. B. Diamonds—worth a couple million dollars, in fact
3. C. An entire rack of baby back ribs
4. B. Used the motherboard from one and the battery from another phone
5. B. Marry Uncle Steve (Because Lucy is one smart cookie!!!)