Aloha! It’s been a long time. Too long. I miss my blog and my blogfriends! Today, I bring you Trivia Time! This hiatus time seems so long, and I thought perhaps we could go back and revisit the first episode of S4: Aloha ke kahi i ke kahi (We Need Each Other).
1. Let’s start with something fairly easy. We got to see nearly every everyone in this episode, including Toast! We also meet a new character—someone who becomes a part of the Ohana fairly quickly and is now a regular. Who?
A. Captain Crunch
B. Captain Grover
C. Captain America
No, it isn’t Toast.
2. Here’s a Trivia Time first!!! Picture choices! What does the person in question 1 wear, boxers or briefs? (BTW, do not google “men’s underwear” unless you want some really interesting picture results. Trust me. I know this.)
Captain America briefs, of course! He buys them in the special 2-pack.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles boxers
Those funny boxer-briefs that are really just briefs with longer legs.
D. Where’s my picture of Steve in boxers or briefs?
Sorry, this is the best I can do. What do you think?
3. Catherine is kidnapped, and to save her, Steve has to free some criminals who are being transported by a SWAT team. As he and Danny are racing through the streets of Honolulu to catch the SWAT van (is that what’s it’s called? SWAT truck?)
before it’s picked up by The Claw, Danny shares his opinion about this endeavor. What does he say?
A. “It’s off the goof meter completely.”
B. “Do you think I should wear a tie? Since the SWAT team is in uniform, maybe this is a formal occasion.”
C. “Don’t worry, we’ll manage to get out of this without any problems, just like we always do. By the way, I still can’t believe he wears Captain America underwear. He even has the matching t-shirt.”
4. What was the number of the aforementioned SWAT truck, van, vehicle?
Don’t give up! You’re almost finished!
5. When Grover finally catches up with Steve, after the taking-down-the-SWAT-vehicle escapade, Grover is not very happy. He yells and stuff. A lot. And loudly. Then he gets in Steve’s face. What does Danny have to say?
A. “Ask him where you can get some of that Captain America underwear.”
B. “You’re invading his personal space, which is a bad idea.”
C. “Live long and prosper. But to do that, you’d better back off.”
How did you do? Did you remember every detail of this epic episode?
1. B. Captain Grover
I wonder what would have happened if Captain America had shown up?
2. C. Those funny boxer-briefs that are really just briefs with longer legs.
You know what I discovered while looking through my screencaps for this one? Lou never actually takes off his uniform shirt! He’s still wearing his shirt when he starts to remove his pants, but by the time he drops his trousers, the shirt is magically gone!
3. A. “It’s off the goof meter completely.”
I’m surprised that Danny still has a goof meter. It’s been 4 years now.
4. C. 49
Bonus points if you can tell me what the other numbers are. 🙂
5. B. “You’re invading his personal space, which is a bad idea.”
Remember, we like Pac-Man, not Space Invaders.